NSRA Northeast Street Rod Nationals – 2021Follow
Dates: 09/17/2021 ‐ 09/19/2021
- Outdoor Show
- Swap Meet
- Trade Show
More than 1600 street rods, customs, muscle cars, restored vehicles, antiques vehicles and all cars 30 years and older, built prior to 1989 are welcome to enter the car show. Vehicles from all over the Eastern United States and Canada will be in attendance.
At Burlington, there will be in excess of forty million dollars’ worth of cars. Most participant vehicles are valued from $15,000 to $125,000 for an average of $55,000 per vehicle.
- Women’s World, an Arts and Crafts fair, will be held in conjunction with the event.
- A vintage auto parts Swap Meet and Car Corral will be held.
- Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday afternoon.
- Music, games and fun for the entire family throughout the weekend.
- Parade on Friday, line up will start 11:00 AM Friday morning at the Fairgrounds, the Parade will be limited to the first 50 Vehicles and will leave from the fairgrounds at 12 noon.
Nearly 50 manufacturers and dealers of specialty automotive equipment will be on display and will be selling their parts, supplies, and accessories in the exhibit building during the three-day event. Companies such as Walker Radiator, Watson’s Street Works, Amsoil, Inc. Borgeson Universal Co, Affordable Street Rods, Battery Saver, Gardner-Wescott and Vintage Air are some of the companies that will be in attendance. It is a good time to see the products and shop for those accessories for all types of cars.