- American Autowire - Wiring harness
- Auto Metal Direct | AMD - Sheet Metal
- BASF Automotive Refinish - Glasurit Paint-Line 55
- Coys Wheel - Wheels; Retro Style, Dog-Dish Wheels in 20”
- Dakota Digital - Gauges
- Fatman Fabrication - Custom Fabricate the Front Suspension to Hold the Weight of the Nearly 900lb Diesel Engine; A Hub to Hub Kit with Power Rack, HD Front Anti-Sway Bar
- Griots Garage Inc. - Car care products
- Klingspor Abrasives Inc. - Paint Products
- Lokar Performance Products - Throttle Assembly, Shifter, pedals
- RideTech - HQ Series Shocks, Modified Lower Control Arms with HD Ball Joints Installed Will Support the Front
- SATA by Dan-AM Co. - Paint Spray Material/Products
- SEM Products Inc. - Sound Deadening, Sealers, Interior Dyes
- Spanesi Americas - OEM Body Machines
- KTL Restorations - Builder; Bed by Kurtis Lawrance; KTL Will Launch Voting on Social Media, Multiple Platforms and Cross Promotional Sharing, for the Exclusive Color Vote, August 2019; (Color to be revealed at SEMA. All Renderings and photos will be shown in monochromic and 3 color spray selection.)
- PAC Custom Woodworking & CNC Routing - Custom woodworking
KTL Restorations Inc, located in Danville Virginia, is a nationally recognized Ford and Mercury restoration facility, that specializes in 1967-73 Mercury Cougars. For the 2019, featured SEMA build, we are stepping outside of our Muscle Car, comfort zone, and showing a different side of our talents. As we turn the corner to a new perspective, we bring you “Pinnacle”, a 1948 F1 Vintage, Glasurit, Paint Delivery Truck.
The bed, designed by KTL’s Kurtis Lawrance, needed a special partner to make his vision a reality, and Patrick with PAC Custom, also manager of Black Dog Salvage will do just that. The wood has been excavated from a 200-year old plantation on the James River, and will be crafted by Patrick and his specialists in Martinsville, Virginia. The bed will be transported to his facility later this year, to craft the wood, build the bed sides, and seamlessly fit the stainless American flag to the bed floor. Between the master skills of Kurtis and Patrick, the bed is going to be quite a showpiece and a must see.
The word “Pinnacle” means the most successful point; the culmination. We chose this name, because not only does it ring true to our professional lives, but our personal lives as well. Although KTL has been around almost 20 years, KTL, Inc, as we know it today, was born in 2016, when Kurtis Lawrance, and then girlfriend, now wife, Crystal, took over the business. The F1 is a family owned vehicle, and in 2017 was the centerpiece of our first photographs as a blended family. Again in 2019, she will become the centerpiece of our business, as she represents a turning point, and the next “Pinnacle” point of our company and our lives as we step beyond the Muscle Car realm into custom RestoMods. Don’t worry, the Cougars Specialists isn’t going anywhere and will always hold steadfast to our roots.
KTL has officially joined Spanesi Corporate, who is celebrating their 50th year in the auto collision industry. Pinnacle will be unveiled in the Spanesi booth at SEMA, located in North Hall, booth #10639. Official media announcement will be made early August 2019.
All sponsors and partners will have logo engraved on back glass (where KTL logo is shown in renderings) and will be highly promoted though the KTL / SEMA / BASF campaign.
Multiple media outlets to be used include social media, print media, and signage. KTL is currently averaging over 10,000 organic reach per week through Facebook enthusiasts. Giveaways and promotions will also draw to our partners and sponsors.
The vehicle will be on tour for approximately 2 years after completion and all partners and sponsors will be advertised throughout the public showing of the vehicle. SEMA literature will include partner and sponsor names and contributions.
Three volleys fired in salute at a military funeral.
Three words: duty, honor, country.
Three points formed from the folded flag that draped the casket of a fallen service member.
Three is a significant number to the military, and to us at KTL. In this bed, three of the blanks fired during the funeral of our founder Tom are placed in the stars of the field. They are arranged in a triangle, symbolizing the flag presented to us after Tom's salute. This bed and truck are our first family build, so we felt it appropriate we honor Tom's legacy, along with those whom have served. All gave some, some gave all.