This truck came to us as an unfinished project someone started, but never finished... We ordered a Morrison chassis for a solid foundation and built from there! Micheal (the owner) chose the 480hp LS3 and 4L65 trans, which we detailed and simplified. painted the engine and trans, mounted the coils under the oil pan using Taylor Vertex wires, and groomed the GM wiring harness to help conceal the electronics, we used Ultimate headers and built a custom dual 3” stainless exhaust with Black widow mufflers. The Baer brakes have the orange accent color you will find throughout the truck. Micheal wanted a edgy look to the truck, so we went a little on the pro touring side... The Forgeline RB3C wheels have a big impact on that! The Morrison chassis and RideTech coilovers help achieve the perfect ride height without any sacrifice. We added an aluminum chin spoiler and a front tow hook for a little aggression.
> On the interior we went to Jamie McFarland of McFarland Upholstery. Those guys did an amazing job using the distressed leather from Relicate Leather to finish the inside of the cab.
- Art Morrison Enterprises - Chassis
- Baer Brakes - Brakes
- Black Widow Exhaust - Mufflers
- Classic Instruments - Gauges
- Dynamat Inc. - Sound/Installation
- Forgeline Motorsports - RB3C Wheels
- GM Performance Motor - Wiring Harness
- Pirelli Tire | USA - Tires
- Relicate Custom Leather - Leather interior
- RideTech - Coilovers
- Ron Francis Wiring - Wiring
- Taylor Cable Products - Wires
- Ultimate Headers - Headers