- AEM Induction Systems - Infinity
- Currie Enterprises - Fab 9"
- Dakota Digital - Guage Cluster
- Eddie Motorsports, Inc. - Hood Hindges & Parts
- ididit, Inc. - Column
- Kenne Bell - 3.2 Blower
- LMC Truck - Various F-100 Parts
- Lokar Performance Products - Shifter & Multipal Parts
- MagnaFlow - 3" Exhaust System
- MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES & WHEELS - 18"X15" SR Sportsman Radials
- Miller - TIG Welder
- Painless Performance Products - Wiring Kit
- Powermaster Performance - Starter
- PPG Industries Inc. - Coyote Brown Paint
- TCI Automotive - Front Clip
- Vintage Air - Gen 11 AC/Heat
- Needfulthingz Hot Rod Shop L.L.C. - Complete Redesign & Total Restoration.
YouTube = The $500,000 Truck by AutotopiaLA
This amazing truck was brought to Needfulthingz Hot Rod Shop in Lancaster, Ca. for total redesign and restoration by the owner in 2014. Since the Truck had a Coyote 5.0 engine, the customer wanted the paint color to be brown and we live in the high desert, the name "The Coyote" was born. This theme based truck represents our idea of what Wile E. Coyote would have built if he wanted to chase down that crazy old Roadrunner! Owner-Operator of Needfulthingz Hot Rod Shop, Lukasz Granicy, put his heart & soul into this build. With his expertise and creative innovational foresight, no aspect of this truck was untouched. TIG welded from the frame up, The Coyote came to life! Thanks to our multipal generous sponsors and our staff's devotion, The Coyote has become a fan favorite at SEMA and a contestant in Battle of the Builders along with various shows through out California.
Please see the attached Information Cards and Rendering by KEG Media for a detailed story of this build and individual Sponsor/Partners.