We brought this 1966 Ford Bronco back from the rusty grave it was headed too. We replaced 90% of the body with new metal and protected the body with corrosion resistant coatings from start to finish. The chassis was custom built with a James Duff long arm kit, Wild Horses 4x4 Springs and Bilstein Shocks. A FAST EZ-EFI fuel injected 306 powerplant from Blueprint Motors, a 4 speed automatic transmission and twin stick transfer case power and drive this Bronco down the road. Finished in Mango Tango Pearl. A custom family roll cage was installed and the interior is finished in Cognac vinyl. Vintage Air air conditioning system was fitted under the dash and the cowl was customized to allow for the most space under the dash. The dashboard itself was modified to incorporate the air conditioning vents under the dash. No detail was left untouched and no expense was spared in the construction of this vehicle. Drives as good as it looks and catches the attention of everyone on the road!
- Air Compressor: ARB (USA)
- Steering: Borgeson Universal - Borgeson Power Steering Box
- Winch: Smittybilt Inc.
- Distributor: MSD Performance
- ECU: FAST- Fuel Air Spark Technology
- Exhaust Components: MagnaFlow
- Fuel Injection: FAST- Fuel Air Spark Technology
- Intake Manifold: Edelbrock
- Emblems: Scott Drake
- Hood: Dynacorn
- Offroad Lighting: KC HiLiTES
- Paint & Primers: PPG Industries Inc.
- Weather Stripping: Steele Rubber Products
- Amplifier: KENWOOD
- Steering Column: IDIDIT, LLC.
- Steering Wheel: Grant Products
- : KENWOOD
- Wiring: Painless Performance Products
- Wiring Harness: Painless Performance Products