- ARB (USA) - Compressor
- JRI Shocks - Shocks
- Mac’s Custom Tie Downs - Tiedowns
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Power Stop - brakes & rotors
- Ramsey Winch - 8500 lb winch
- Yukon Gear & Axle - Gears & Air Lockers
- Riverton Rods and Rides - Build Shop, Paint & Body, Gears & Locker install, Lift install
- Kolor Werx Creative Services - Graphics
Our clients grew up as a” “carbuff” family and they have a love for the outdoors. This made it easy to want to bring the 2 together. They grew up with a 1970 and a 1978 Jeep Wagoneer. When the JK came out there was an immediate love for the new style. They searched for a Jeep for months and decided it would be one they would keep for years to come. It would be built for rugged off-road and still be a daily driver.
They decided to search an auction in Las Vegas in March, 2016 and found one. The 2015 JK was purchased, sight unseen, and hauled back to Utah. With obvious signs of extensive damage, the work began. It began as a daily driver build, however, as they found more problems, it made sense to build it better than original and upgrade with the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
We are confident that this JK will give them many years of enjoyment.