Coker Tire CompanyFollow
1317 Chestnut St
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Coker Tire Company was founded in 1958 by Harold Coker. The company found a home in Chattanooga, Tennessee in 1960, as the city's first major B.F. Goodrich dealership. At the time, it was a modern day tire shop and auto service center, but Harold's interest in antique cars led him to the idea of producing period correct tires for his restoration projects. The idea took off in the 1970's and Coker Tire's Antique Division started getting national exposure in the 1980's. Eventually, the service center took a back seat to the Antique Division, and the company grew tremendously, acquiring thousands of discontinued tire molds and working licensing deals with tire manufacturers such as Firestone, B.F. Goodrich, U.S. Royal and more. In the mid 1990's Coker Tire introduced the world's first wide whitewall radial tire, and hasn't looked back since.
Today, Coker Tire is the world's largest supplier of tires and wheels for collector vehicles, offering authentic products for more than a 100-year span of cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, tractors and even vintage airplanes! Along with Coker Tire's immense line of bias ply and radial tires, the company offers original style and custom steel wheels, along with Vintage Wheel Works cast aluminum wheels. With locations in Chattanooga, Tennessee and City of Industry, California, the company offers direct to consumer sales, but also offers products through a giant network of dealers and distributors around the world.