The best way to improve the appearance and handling of your 2106 and newer Camaro is with a set of new Coil Springs from Hotchkis Sport Suspension.
Our new Performance Coil Springs will deliver a noticeable difference in your Camaro's center of gravity for handling prowess while the lower appearance provides a serious performance look.
The precision wound springs are formed from high tensile strength silicon steel and will lower the front 1-inch and the rear .75-inch. The ride quality remains comfortable yet the 200 lb-in front spring rate and 700 lb-in rate in the rear, improve the stability and handling during spirited driving fun.
The springs are designed to work in concert with the factory struts with no vehicle modifications required. A durable graphite gray powder coating adds protection to the springs for a lifetime of use.
· Improved stability and overall handling
· Retains excellent ride quality with sleek stance and appearance
· Bolt-in installation requires no vehicle modifications
· Front fender to hub installed distance; 14.625”, rear is 14.750”
· Handcrafted in the USA and backed by our lifetime warranty