To our Members and Supporters,
Due to the ongoing health risks and lack of necessary state and local approvals needed to produce and host our events, we have been forced to postpone the following upcoming events until next year:
- 6th North Carolina Nationals in Raleigh, NC (Postponed until April 23-25, 2021)
- 2nd Great American Nationals in York, PA (Postponed until August 20-22, 2021
- 34th West Coast Nationals in Pleasanton, CA (Postponed until August 27-29, 2021)
- 15th Nashville Nationals in Nashville, TN (Postponed until June 11-13, 2021)
- 23rd Colorado Nationals in Loveland, CO (Postponed until September 10-12, 2021)
Subsequently, all vehicle registrations and tickets already purchased for any of the postponed shows listed above will automatically be applied and transferred to next year’s event dates. An email confirmation will go out confirming your registration and tickets in the coming weeks.
For all other assistance, or if you would like to request a full refund, please email us at [email protected].
While we know this is not the news you were all hoping to hear, we do want you to know that we are still working hard behind-the-scenes with our host venues and state & local health officials in Texas, California and Arizona, and have high hopes that our remaining shows currently scheduled for 2020 will take place as planned. We will continue to keep you updated as more news becomes available.
We appreciate your continued support during these challenging times and look forward to seeing you on the road again real soon.
Goodguys Rod & Custom Association