Make your Mopar muscle car handle like a new sports car with Hotchkis Sport Suspension. Our bolt-in street and competition proven ultra performance suspension products increase traction and control while offering excellent sport ride quality.
Our new improved Tubular Upper A-Arms for B and E bodies. These premium A-Arms allow on-car alignment adjustments for faster street or track camber and caster optimization!
Not only can you complete the entire alignment procedure without removing the A-Arms, but we include our unique bump steer elimination pick up point relocation brackets for increased stability over bumps and during braking. The end result is a dramatic improvement in the cornering performance, tire grip and steering response of your mighty Mopar.
Handcrafted from 1 1/8” DOM tubing and TIG welded in our Mooresville, NC fabrication shop, our strong, lightweight A-Arms have heavy duty ball joints, 5/8” rod ends for bind-free movement and our EZ align hardware. For durability and great looks, they are powder coated in lustrous performance gold.
Bolt-on our Upper A-Arms, P/N 1110U-A on your 1966-1972 Road Runner; 1966-1970 Super Bee, GTX, Satellite, Cornet; 1966-1972 Charger; 1970-1974 Cuda,Challenger and really enjoy the drive!
• Improves the cornering performance, traction and steering response of your Dodge or Plymouth
• Updated design allows for complete on car alignment adjustments
• Engineered to provide increased caster as well as added camber adjustability
• Corrected geometry eliminates bumpsteer and improves front grip
• Fabricated from 1 1/8” tubing and TIG welded for strength and durability
• High articulation 5/8” rod ends provide bind-free movement
• Ready for installation with durable ball joints and grade-8 hardware
• Made in the USA and backed by our lifetime warranty
For more information contact us at: Hotchkis Sport Suspension - Toll Free: 877-466-7655 or www.hotchkis.net