Fast-paced Street Outlaws will compete at all six national NMCA events.
The Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels Street Outlaw category will be contested at all six NMCA national events this year. The fast-paced 275 Radial class joins five other heads-up eliminators to create one of the most diverse championship lineups in drag racing.
“We’re thrilled that the Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels Street Outlaw category has gained full-time status on this year’s NMCA schedule,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “Several big-name racers requested the 275 Radial category be expanded for 2021, and Mickey Thompson was happy to step up and help make it happen.”
The category offers compelling competition with supercharged, turbocharged and nitrous-enhanced entries that run far into the 4-second zone on sets of 275/60R15 radial tires. The Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels Street Outlaw class mimics the popular X275 Radial eliminator.
“Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels Street Outlaw racers always bring great competition to the NMCA events and we are happy to host them at all six stops in 2021,” said Rollie Miller, NMCA General Manager and National Event Director.
Catch the Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels Street Outlaw races at NMCA’s national events in 2021:
- NMCA Muscle Car Mayhem – March 18-21, Bradenton Motorsports Park, Bradenton, Florida
- Scoggin-Dickey Parts Center NMRA/NMCA All-Star Nationals Presented by MAHLE Motorsports – April 8-11, Atlanta Dragway, Commerce, Georgia
- NMRA/NMCA Super Bowl of Street-Legal Drag Racing Presented by HPJ Performance – May 13-16, World Wide Technology Raceway, Madison, Illinois
- NMRA/NMCA Power Festival Presented by Force Engineering – July 22-25, US 131 Motorsports Park, Martin, Michigan
- NMCA All-American Nationals – Aug. 26-29, Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio
- NMCA World Street Finals Presented by Chevrolet Performance – Sept. 23-26, Lucas Oil Raceway, Indianapolis
For more information, visit www.mickeythompsontires.com.