It’s time to hit the road again. Whether heading to the trails or taking a road trip, adventure season is here. Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels has announced the launch of the new Baja Boss A/T hybrid all-terrain tire, which offers pickup truck, Jeep® and SUV drivers aggressive looks and excellent performance with superior on-road handling and off-road traction.
Winner of the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s (SEMA) Best New Tire for 2021, the Baja Boss A/T features include a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty for long life, large surface area elements for superior all-terrain handling, and extreme Sidebiters® for optimal off-road traction.
The Mickey Thompson team also incorporated premium features such as an asymmetrical tread pattern to reduce noise and improve ride, stronger sidewall construction for durability and handling, and a new silica-reinforced tread compound for unparalleled wet weather performance, long wear and cut/chip resistance.
"The design and development of the new Baja Boss A/T is a direct response to feedback from consumers,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing, Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “We added premium features not commonly found on other tires, which puts this tire in a class of its own.”
Baja Boss A/T highlights include:
- 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty
- All new silica-reinforced compound for on-road tread wear, cut and chip resistance, and improved wet handling and braking performance
- Extreme Sidebiters® which are substantially deeper than previous models, offering a bold look, added off-road traction and protection
- PowerPly XD™ construction with a heavy duty third ply for protection, better handling and stability
- Asymmetrical tread pattern optimized for reduced noise and all-weather performance
- Severe Snow Service Rated with 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMS) certification on all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower
The Baja Boss A/T is currently available in a variety of sizes to fit 17- 18-, 20-, 22- and 24-inch wheels, with additional sizes launching November 2021.
To learn more about the Baja Boss A/T line visit https://www.mickeythompsontires.com/at