Owners of Cadillac’s powerful CTS-V sport sedan can now improve their Caddy’s handling with a set of Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars! These lightweight, direct-fit bars will improve the cornering performance of your big sedan without compromising the ride quality expected from a Cadillac.
Seeing the need for balanced handling and better CTS-V driving enjoyment, we developed our rear adjustable Sway Bar with two installation positions for roll stiffness optimization. The 1” diameter rear bar can be set up to deliver an effective rate of 155 lbs/in or you can select the more aggressive setting of 175 lbs/in.
The front Sway Bar, at a healthy 1.25” in diameter and a rate of 345 lbs/in, will dramatically improve the response, stability and grip of your CTS-V on the street or track. The Sway Bars are manufactured from strong, American made steel tubing and CNC bent for accuracy and a bolt-in fit. New greasable polyurethane bushings and Grade-8 hardware are supplied for easy installation.
• Dramatically improve the stability, balance and grip while retaining good ride quality
• Easy to install direct bolt-in upgrade
• Reduces body roll and excessive wandering through corners
• Lightweight, durable hollow tubing is CNC bent for precision
• Front bar is 1.25” diameter with a rate of 345 lbs/inch
• Adjustable rear bar is 1” diameter with positioning to achieve 155 or 175 lbs/inch
• Supplied with heavy duty polyurethane bushings, mounting brackets and hardware
• Gloss black powdercoat finish and lifetime warranty