Imagine controlling the grip, ride and handling performance of your muscle car from your smart phone! Our revolutionary new Coilover Systems are adjustable manually or automatically with our advanced Bluetooth network to easily alter the damping forces from acceleration, braking and cornering parameters you specify. Simply select a softer/sport ride for cruising then an aggressive damping setting for cornering and braking to achieve the ultimate performance driving experience.
Our new ultra-premium, American made Coilovers, developed in conjunction with off-road specialist Falcon Shocks, are competition proven with the Street Machine autocross class win at Goodguys Del Mar 2019!
The Coilovers are full of industry leading features including our premium adjustable aluminum monotube shocks, CNC machined pistons, digressive valving, precision machined oil/gas separators and filled with excellent long-lasting Red Line Oil shock fluid. They’ve also undergone a 200 hour salt spray test for durability.
The manually and electronically adjustable shock systems feature our wide range 8-way rebound settings. The electronic systems provide nearly infinite damping activation and includes our electronic controlled shocks, master in-car control unit, cockpit controller switch and our military-spec wiring harness.
Now available for ’64-’67 and ’68-’72 GM A-bodies! Each package includes mounting hardware, fabricated brackets and our unique front A-Arm installation kit. Our sport coil springs are wound from high tensile strength steel for endurance and are rated at 700 lbs/inch front and 350 lbs/inch rear. You can also adjust the ride height down 2” - 4” from stock to achieve the perfect stance of your Chevelle, El Camino or GTO.
Electronic/Bluetooth Adjustable Coilover Kit
’64-’67 PN 74420101
’68-’72 PN 74420201
Manual Adjustable Coilover Kit
’64-’67 PN 74410101
’68-’72 PN 74410201
For pricing and more information, please call 877-466-7655 or go to Hotchkis.net
- Complete Coilover kits featuring manual or electronic/Bluetooth adjustments
- Lightweight monotube shock is fitted with a hard coated, CNC machined piston, precision machined oil/gas separator and super touch seals for leak-free service
- Patent pending shaft damping adjustment technology
- High tensile coil spring wire for endurance and anti-sag
- Easy-to-use app for initial setup and shock adjustments
- Adaptive mode provides a comfortable ride with increased shock control when required
- GM A-body kits include laser cut mounting brackets with grade-8 hardware
- Service, customization and electronic upgrades are available in our new dedicated Shock Facility in Mooresville, North Carolina