Powermaster Performance now offers a compact and powerful alternator that is ideal for traditional hot rods and many race cars. The new 100mm Denso style Alternator weighs in at just 6.4-pounds and delivers 75+ amps at higher rpm.
The 100mm Denso style housing is exclusive to Powermaster and will mount directly in place of the original 93mm model. The Alternator produces 35+ amps at idle with a peak of 75+ amps making it perfect for traditional rods and even many race cars. The 100mm Alternator is available with a V-belt pulley in a natural or polished finish as well as in a durable black coating without a pulley. Powermaster also offers several low mount bracket assemblies for small and big block Chevy engines as well for 9-inch and Quick Change rear ends.
- Lightweight 100mm Denso style housing weighs less than 6.5-lbs
- Efficient design produces 35+ amps at idle, 75+ amps at high rpm
- One-wire connection for a clean, simple installation
- Machined mounting points for perfect alignment and a complete ground path
- Brackets available separately for a low, inconspicuous mount