Powermaster Performance now offers a compact and powerful alternator that is ideal for traditional hot rods and many race cars. The new 100mm Denso style Alternator weighs in at just 6.4-pounds and delivers up to 75 amps at higher rpm.
The 100mm Denso style housing is exclusive to Powermaster and will mount directly in place of a lower output 93mm model. The Alternator produces 35-amps at idle with a peak of 75-amps making it perfect for traditional rods, circle track cars and even for many drag racers.
The 100mm Alternator is available with a V-belt pulley in a natural or polished finish as well as in a durable black coating without a pulley. Powermaster also offers several low mount bracket assemblies for small and big block Chevy engines as well for 9-inch and Quick Change rear ends.
- Lightweight 100mm Denso style housing weighs less than 6.5-lbs
- Direct bolt-in replacement for the popular 93mm style alternator
- Efficient design produces 35 amps at idle, 75 amps at high rpm
- One-wire connection for a clean, simple installation
- Machined mounting points for perfect alignment and a complete ground path