- Chevrolet Performance - Engine (crate motor)
- Comp Cams - Performance Flat Tappet Cam - Thumpr Series
- Doug’s Headers - Headers
- Edelbrock Performance - Intake
- FLO-TEK High Performance Aluminum Racing Heads - 220 CNC Performance Cylinder Heads
- Jamco Parts - Lowering Springs & Power Brake booster
- MOMO - Mod. 08 Steering Wheel
- RIDLER Custom Wheels - Ridler 650
- Toyo Tires - Toyo Proxes R888 (Front: 215/45r17 Rear: 275/40r18)
Big Bertha started off as a sad old Malibu in Fountain Valley, CA with no character. As the years went on she began to grow into her own style. I've owned the car for about 10 years now. My plan was always to make it a low budget daily driveable car with style different from others which is why I went against the grain on the paint colors. The car as of today is far from finished. My next steps are to re-do the interior, new more pro-touring inspired wheels, upgrade brakes, and minor cosmetic updates. If money and time were no issue I would upgrade to big block, re-do all suspension and re-paint.
I don't really care what others think of her as some don't like her style, but on the same token I do get enjoyment from those who agree with it.