• New ADS 325 and ADS 625 professional scan tools include coverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
• Full diagnostic capabilities including system scans, data stream, special tests, bi-directional controls, repair information and more
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Firefox for open browsing
• Compatible with other wireless accessories including borescopes, battery testers, TPMS reset tools, and NVH analyzers
• Tools run Android 5.0 with a 64GB SSD for fast processing, printing and file sharing
WARREN, Mich., - Bosch, the world’s largest auto supplier according to Automotive News, announces today the Automotive Diagnostic Solutions line with two new scan tools, the ADS 325 and ADS 625. The new go-to diagnostic tools offer everything technicians need to diagnose, research and repair vehicles in one solution. The tools are designed and tested by technicians, with technicians in mind, to diagnose the most complex vehicle issues for passenger cars and trucks.
The easy-to-use interface for both tools saves technicians time and offers coverage for Domestic, Asian and European brands with just one subscription. Both the ADS 325 and ADS 625 can quickly Auto ID CAN vehicles, read/clear all DTC types from all controllers, view data PIDS, perform bi-directional controls, calibrations, resets and relearns. The easy-to-use software and diagnostic workflows allow for fast navigation for optimal efficiency.
The tools are compatible with wireless accessories such as borescopes, battery testers, TPMS reset tools, NVH analyzers and more to enhance a technician’s diagnostic capabilities. Included with the tools are the OBD II cable with light and voltmeter to confirm battery voltage prior to scanning. The scan tools come equipped with on-tool and online repair information including:
• Confirmed fixes to help diagnose and repair vehicles
• Maintenance procedures (brake/battery/TPMS/tune-up specs/other)
• Component locations
• Key programming
• Technical service bulletins (TSBs)
The ADS 325 and ADS 625 have features such as built in Wi-Fi and Firefox for open browsing and run on Android 5.0 with a 64GB SSD for fast processing, printing and file sharing. The 7” ultra-crisp, high-resolution optically-bonded display on the ADS 325 allows for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions, and the 5MP rear camera enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports.
The ADS 625 is based on the same software as the ADS 325 and adds:
• Industry-leading full color OE system wiring diagrams for vehicles 1986 and newer
• Wireless VCI with freedom to move anywhere in the bay and stay connected to the vehicle
• J2534 pass-thru VCI for OE programming capabilities
• Large 10” ultra-crisp high-resolution display for optimum viewing in all lighting conditions
• Dual 5MP front and rear cameras enables photos for sharing and Vehicle Scan Reports
• HDMI output for extended display
• Docking and charging station
The Bosch ADS 325 and ADS 625 will be available in July 2018. Learn more at www.BoschDiagnostics.com/pro/ads.