- American Racing Equipment - Torq Thrust II’s
- B&M Racing & Performance Products - Quicksilver shifter
- CON2R - Custom Steering Wheel
- Clayton Machine Works - Door handles and window cranks
- Custom Autosound - 740 bluetooth capable radio
- Doug’s Headers - Electronic cut-outs
- E3 Spark Plugs - Spark Plugs
- Eddie Motorsports, Inc. - Billet Shift Boot and Bezel
- Edelbrock Performance - Finned Classic Valve Covers, Classic Series Air Cleaner, Street Performer 1406 Carburetor, Performer 390 Intake
- Flaming River Industries - High-Performance Alternator
- Flowmaster - 2.25″ Stainless Steel U-Fit-It Kit with Dual Super 40 Series mufflers
- Heatshield Products, Inc. - Spark Plug Boots
- Jamco Parts - Front shocks and Custom cut front springs
- MSD Performance - Pro-Billet Distributor, Blaster 2 Coil, Digital 6AL Control Module, 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wires
- Optima Batteries - Series 45 Red Top Battery
- PPG Industries Inc. - Metal flake and Kandy paint on roof
- Ron Francis Wiring - Express Wiring Kit
- ididit, Inc. - Chrome Tilt Steering Column
1956 Ford Fairlane, Club Sedan, Businessmans Edition – “Riff Raff”
ENGINE: 390cid Ford with GT Heads, Chet Herbert Cam, Edelbrock Performer 390 Intake, Edelbrock Street Performer 1406 Series Carburetor, Edelbrock Finned Classic Valve Covers, Edelbrock Classic SeriesAir Cleaner, MSD Pro-Billet Distributor, MSD Blaster 2 Coil, MSD Digital 6AL Control Module, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wires, E3 Spark Plugs, Heatshield Products Spark Plug Boots, Flowmaster 2.25″ Stainless Steel U-Fit-It Kit with Dual Super 40 Series mufflers, Doug’s Headers electronic cut-outs, Ron Francis Express Wiring Kit, Optima Battery
TRANSMISSION: C6 Automatic Transmission, B&M Quicksilver shifter, Ford 9″ with 4:11 gears, Eddie Motorsports Billet Shift Boot and Bezel.
BRAKES/SUSPENSION: Dual Diaphragm power brake, Mustang II front spindles with disc brakes, stock rear drums. Jamco Parts’ cut coil spring front suspension, blocked rear suspension with anti-sway bar, American Racing Torq Thrust II’s, Goodyear Rubber
INTERIOR: Black tweed and leather interior, black carpeting, Clayton Machine Works Door Handles and Window Cranks, ididit chrome Tilt Steering Column, Custom CON2R Steering Wheel, Custom Autosound 740 bluetooth capable radio.
PAINT AND BODY: Shaved vent windows, PPG Black with Krazy Roof painted with PPG Enviro-base, Ditzler Big Flake, PPG Candy Blue with Black Lace Panels and infinity line by Hitoshi Umekage at Cambra Speed Shop.