- 1956 Ford Fairlane – RIff-Raff - Tires
- 1956 Ford Fairlane – RIff-Raff - 740 bluetooth capable radio
- B&M Racing & Performance Products - Quicksilver shifter
- Clayton Machine Works - Door handles and window cranks
- CON2R - Custom Steering Wheel
- Doug’s Headers - Electronic cut-outs
- E3 Spark Plugs - Spark Plugs
- Eddie Motorsports, Inc. - Billet Shift Boot and Bezel
- Edelbrock - AVS 2 Carburetor, Performer 390 Intake, Classic Signature valve covers and air cleaner
- Flaming River Industries - High-Performance Alternator
- Flowmaster - 2.25″ Stainless Steel U-Fit-It Kit with Dual Super 40 Series mufflers
- Heatshield Products, Inc. - Spark Plug Boots
- IDIDIT, LLC. - Chrome Tilt Steering Column
- Jamco Parts - Front shocks and Custom cut front springs
- MSD Performance - Pro-Billet Distributor, Blaster 2 Coil, Digital 6AL Control Module, 8.5mm Super Conductor Spark Plug Wires
- Optima Batteries - Series 45 Red Top Battery
- PPG Industries Inc. - Metal flake and Kandy paint on roof
- Ron Francis Wiring - Express Wiring Kit
- Wheelsmith - Wheels
- Cambra Speed Shop - Shaved vent windows, PPG Black with Krazy Roof painted with PPG Enviro-base, Ditzler Big Flake, PPG Candy Blue with Black Lace Panels and infinity line by Hitoshi Umekage
- Blacktop Magazine - Promotion
1956 Ford Fairlane, Club Sedan, Businessmans Edition – “Riff Raff”
ENGINE: 390cid Ford with GT Heads, Chet Herbert Cam, Edelbrock Performer 390 Intake, Edelbrock AVS 2 Series Carburetor, Edelbrock Finned Classic Valve Covers, Edelbrock Classic SeriesAir Cleaner, MSD Pro-Billet Distributor, MSD Blaster 2 Coil, MSD Digital 6AL Control Module, Vintage Spark Plug Wires by ididit, E3 Spark Plugs, Heatshield Products Spark Plug Boots, Flowmaster 2.25″ Stainless Steel U-Fit-It Kit with Dual Super 40 Series mufflers, Doug’s Headers electronic cut-outs, Ron Francis Express Wiring Kit, Optima Battery
TRANSMISSION: C6 Automatic Transmission, B&M Quicksilver shifter, Ford 9″ with 4:11 gears, Eddie Motorsports Billet Shift Boot and Bezel.
BRAKES/SUSPENSION: Dual Diaphragm power brake, Mustang II front spindles with disc brakes, stock rear drums. Jamco Parts’ cut coil spring front suspension, blocked rear suspension with anti-sway bar, Wheelsmith classic Ford Wire Wheels, Diamond Back Classics Auburn Whitewall Tires.
INTERIOR: Black tweed and leather interior, black carpeting, Clayton Machine Works Door Handles and Window Cranks, ididit chrome Tilt Steering Column, Custom CON2R Steering Wheel, Custom Autosound 740 bluetooth capable radio.
PAINT AND BODY: Shaved vent windows, PPG Black with Krazy Roof painted with PPG Enviro-base, Ditzler Big Flake, PPG Candy Blue with Black Lace Panels and infinity line by Hitoshi Umekage at Cambra Speed Shop.