- Baer Brakes - Brakes
- BASF Automotive Refinish - B67 Austin Yellow Paint
- Forgeline Motorsports - GTD-5 Monoblock Wheels
- Lingenfelter Performance Engineering - 206 Power Plant Engine LS7 7.OL
- Quiet Ride Solutions - Insulation
- RECARO - Customized Seats
- Shell Oil Company - Fluids
- Takaka Seat Belts - 5 Point Seat Belts
- Flat 12 Gallery - Builder
Jeff Allen, host of the automotive podcast “Skidmarks Show”, CNBC’s “The Car Chasers” and owner of Flat 12 Gallery, has built a shock-and-awe vehicle by taking a 1963 Volvo 122S Amazon with 85HP and morphing it with a 2013 Grand Sport Corvette from Copart with a Lingenfelter Performance Z06 power plant. The resulting one-of-a-kind vehicle will debut and be on display at the Shell “Pioneering Performance” booth at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
Then, after a cross-country tour the “V06,” as it is affectionately named, will be auctioned with all proceeds benefiting the SEMA Memorial Scholarship Fund which offers financial assistance to students pursuing an automotive career.