- Dakota Digital - Guage pack
- Flaming River Industries - Black tilt column
- Lokar Performance Products - Dipsticks, pedals, handbrake
- Painless Performance Products - Wiring harnesess, braid
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Disk brake kits
- Yukon Gear & Axle - axles, locking hubs
- Elite Auto Service - Complete build
Elite Bronco's chassis #008. This unique one of a kind body is "uncut", yet it clears it's long travel suspension due to it's bowed out bedsides from JB Fab, and the front fenders have been rolled out with a English wheel. Lokar pedals, hand brake and braided dipsticks check the levels in the 5.0 fuel injected Ford cobra engine breathing through it's Duff's long tube headers and Magnaflow mufflers. Wilwood 4 wheel disk brakes wrap around the Yukon axles and hubs. Bilstein 9200 triple by-pass shocks, US Mags, BFG 33" tires, Painless performance wiring harnesses and PowerBraid, Flaming River tilt column, TB Metal Worx tig-welded cage, Mastercraft seats and harnesses, Winters shifter, MSD ignition, BBK 75mm throttle body and Accell 24lb fuel injectors feed the ported aluminum cylinder heads. RuffStuff Specialties extra large version of a Ford 9" rear end with custom traction bars in the rear.