- 1967 Chevrolet Camaro – Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Carburetor
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/ QUADRALink™)
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning
The Project: After Dale Jr. started driving his 1972 Camaro built by DSE, he sent us his 1967 Camaro for an update. Dale Jr. has owned this car for a few years, but wanted an update with all the DSE treatment. We installed our hydroformed subframe, Mini-Tubs, QUADRA Link™ 4-link rear suspension, and subframe connectors. We re-installed his SBC engine, but cleaning up the engine and engine compartment for a clean and functional look. Although this was not a turn-key project for DSE, we are re-doing just about everything except the exterior paint. Vintage Air and DSE custom dash treatments will make this car a pleasure to drive around town on his days off.
The Owner: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
The Car: 1967 Camaro with a SBC engine and a 5-speed Transmission.