Detroit Speed, Inc.
1968 Chevrolet Camaro – Chris StavolaFollow
Vehicle Quick Facts
Profile ID: 10952
Markets: Classic & Antique, Driven Daily, Muscle Car, Performance, Resto-Mod
Vehicle Type: American
Contact: Detroit Speed, Inc.
The Car: 1968 Camaro convertible with a carbureted LS2 engine.
The Project: Chris started the project and asked DSE to finish it for him. We replaced the sheet metal, suspension, painted the car, and completed the rest of the vehicle.
The Owner: This was Chris' first car with DSE. He will enjoy riding around with his wife and two daughters.
- 1968 Chevrolet Camaro – Chris Stavola - Carburetor
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Tubular Control Arms/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/DSE Leafsprings)
- Optima Batteries - Battery