- American Autowire - Complete Wiring Kit – 1967-68 Chevy Truck
- Baer Brakes - Brakes - Front: Pro+ 14″ Rear: SS4+ 13″ Remaster
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Aluminum Radiator w/Oil Cooler, Wiring Adapters
- Classic Instruments - Speedometer, Tachometer, Clock, and Fuel, Oil, Temp, & Volt Gauges & More
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Selecta Speed Wiper Kit, OPTIMA Battery Mount
- Forgeline Motorsports - Wheels - 18×8.5, 18×9.5 ML3C Titanium Centers with Polished Lip
- Lokar Performance Products - Billet Pedal Assembly, Throttle Cables & Brackets
- RideTech - Complete StreetGRIP Suspension
- Vintage Air - Gen IV SureFit Air Conditioning, Front Runner System
- Smitty’s Custom Automotive - Build support
JASPER, IN, December 23, 2016 – RideTech, a leading designer, manufacturer and installer of premium suspension components has partnered with Barrett-Jackson, the World’s Greatest Car Collector Auctions®, to feature their 48-Hour Build concept live in front of thousands of auction attendees. The two-year partnership launches at the 2017 Scottsdale Auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ, taking place January 14-22.
RideTech will build out an existing 1968 GMC C-10 truck over the duration of the auction and transform it into a complete, upgraded version to send over the auction block for sale on the final day of the auction. The RideTech 48-Hour Build will be part of the new Barrett-Jackson Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Pavilion, where select automotive companies will present hands-on demonstrations and exhibitions on a variety of projects being conducted in real time.
The base truck is a restored vehicle that will be upgraded with Forgeline wheels, BFG tires, Baer Brakes, Fitech EFI, No Limit Engineering fuel tank, Currie crate rear end, Vintage Air air conditioning, Classic Instruments gauges, a Kicker stereo, C&R radiator, American Autowire wiring – and, of course, a new RideTech StreetGrip suspension. The completed Pro-Touring-style truck will then be auctioned to the highest bidder on Sunday, January 22, at the 2017 Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction.
“After demonstrating the concept of building a fun and reliable hot rod in 48 hours since 2011, we wanted to expose this success to an even larger audience,” commented RideTech President Bret Voelkel. “We thought there was no better place to do it than at the largest automotive lifestyle event in the world, Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale!”