This build is from the theme of Nascar's legend Jimmie Johnson. We built this for one of Jimmie's biggest fans, and built by us- also one of Jimmies biggest fans and old friend. The chassis #006 was renamed near completion and JJ48 won his 6th Championship title. The media started calling Jimmie 6 time, hence the 6x.
This Bilstein equipped Bronco is powered by a 400hp fuel injected 5.0 aluminum headed engine with hand made headers, big Wilwood brakes, Yukon axles and gears, Painless Performance wiring harness, Lokar dipsticks, MSD ignition 4R70W 4 speed auto transmission, Mastercrafts seats, Baja Designs LED lights, countless brackets from RuffStuff Specialties, BFG tires and much more, not to mention the cigar humidor.
- Flaming River Industries - steering column
- Lokar Performance Products - dipsticks, throttle cable
- Optima Batteries - batteries
- Painless Performance Products - wiring harness
- Poison Spyder Customs, Inc. - differental cover
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - brakes- complete
- Yukon Gear & Axle - axles, gears