- 1972 Chevrolet Camaro – Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Carburetor
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning
The Car: 1972 Camaro with a GM LS2 engine and a 6-speed Transmission.
The Project: Dale Jr. was looking for a functional, race inspired, and fun to drive 2nd Generation Camaro. He was looking for a Camaro that had design cues of a 1970's Trans Am road race car.
This was a turn-key project for DSE. Upon arrival the car was immediately disassembled. After the car was stripped and media blasted we installed our DSE Mini-Tubs as well as the DSE QUADRALink™ to give the Camaro an awesome Pro-Touring stance. After that we installed our 2nd Generation Hydroformed Subframe as well as our Subframe Connectors to increase the car's stiffness.
The Owner: We hope Dale Jr. enjoys driving this modern machine as much as he loves driving his race car on the track.