- Engine - 416 stroker from Edelbrock with an Eforce supercharger.
- 720 horsepower at the crank with a 200 shot of nitrous courtesy of Nitrous Express on top of that.
- Hughes Performance 4l80e and torque converter.
- Moser 9inch rearend with 373 gears.
- Intro wheels 24x15 in rear 24x9 upfront.
- Martin Senour Rods and Custom Paint from Barron Paint and supply in Hobbs, NM.
- Becool radiator and fans.
- Stone Fab suspension.
- Wilwood brakes.
- 6, 12 inch subs and 7500 watts of power courtesy of Kicker Audio.
- Lokar dip sticks.
- Autometer gauges.
- Painless Wiring and switch system.
- US shift transmission controller.
- Sparco racing seats, steering wheel and 4 point racing harness.
- Accuair air management and Viair compressors.
- Pirelli 405 tires in the rear.
Entire build is being completed at Demented Customs by James Torrez and his 3 oldest sons, Jaime Torrez who is 22, Christian who is 19 and Paul who is 16. We are doing the entire build from frame to final wiring with no outsourcing at all for any of the work. This truck is a race truck theme with a roll cage and everything. We are doing it all, entirely, in 14 weeks.