- Dana Incorporated - Dana 60 axles
- Factor 55 - Flatlink
- Fox Factory - Shocks
- Katzkin Automotive Leather - Seat Covers/Interior
- Rigid Industries - Midnight Single Row 50" Light Bar, Midnight Dually Cube (Cowl Mount), Dually Side Shooter (Front Bumper), Rock Light **BLUE** 6-pack,
- Toyo Tires - 40-inch Toyo M/T Open Country tires (40x15.50R20LT)
- Warn Industries, Inc. - Zeon 10s Winch
- WELD Racing LLC - 20x10 Bruiser Weld Rekon Beadlock wheels
- Bruiser Conversions - Builder, Fender Flares - Custom Aluminum, Corner Armor - Custom Aluminum
- Dream Giveaway - Marketing
Enter to Win This Custom Jeep Wrangler — The Star of Last Year's SEMA Show
Jeep built their legacy as the go anywhere, do anything vehicles of World War II, and the legend has grown from there. And now you can celebrate the legacy of the American hero when you enter to win the brand-new 2019 Ultimate Jeep Dream Giveaway brought to you by Bruiser Conversions, the leader in integrated engine conversions for Jeeps. The grand-prize is the world’s only dual-purpose, on-road/off-road 2018 Jeep Wrangler “Hero Edition.” Enter to win by August 27, 2019 at www.dreamgiveaway.com/tickets/ultimate-jeep?promo=PL0819J
For nearly 80 years, the all-American Jeep has paved the way for military victories, civilian adventures, and off-road excitement. Now, Dream Giveaway honors America and our Jeep heroes with this one-of-a-kind Super Jeep.
It’s a Corvette in a Jeep
A Jeep isn’t a muscle car. A muscle car isn’t a Jeep. All that changes with the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition. Open this grand-prize Jeep’s hood and you’ll find a genuine Chevrolet Performance Parts’ Corvette LS3 engine rated at 450 horsepower and pushing out 425 lb-ft of torque.
A Corvette in a Jeep? That’s right. Enter and win, and you’ll know why Bruiser Conversions’ LS3 engine systems are the best in the Jeep business. Bruiser provides an OEM-quality Corvette engine installation with proprietary performance tuning while retaining all of the features and functionality that make the Jeep Wrangler a legend in the car business.
You Only Have Until Midnight, August 27 To Enter
No incline is too steep. No rock is too large. That’s the motto of this grand-prize 2019 Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition.
Take this grand-prize 2018 Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition with Toyo Open Country tires where automobiles dare not tread — like off-road trails, rock crawls, forest streams and wind-blown dunes. Or hit the paved road and your fun and adventure continues, thanks to the stylish good looks and well-engineered streetability
of the Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition.
Score the Keys to This Grand-Prize Jeep Wrangler
Starting with a brand-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL, the fourth generation of the Jeep, Bruiser Conversions built the Hero Edition for the ultimate in off-road and on-road Jeep fun. Just take a look at the long list of quality features specially selected for this grand-prize Hero Edition Jeep:
- 450hp LS engine conversion
• 8-speed automatic transmission
• Custom aluminum armor package
• Ultimate Dana 60 axles
• 5.38 Ratio
• 20x10 Bruiser Weld Rekon Beadlock wheels
• 40-inch Toyo M/T Open Country tires (40x15.50R20LT)
• Full size spare
• Low Center of Gravity (LCG) Suspension
• 4.5-inch X-factor Suspension System
• Aluminum Front Bumper
• Aluminum Rear Bumper
• Aluminum Tire Carrier
• Warn Zeon 10s Winch
• Factor 55 Flat Link
• Bruiser Fender Flares - Custom Aluminum
• Bruiser Corner Armor - Custom Aluminum
• Rigid Industries LED Lighting Package
• Rigid Midnight Single Row 50" Light Bar
• Rigid Midnight Dually Cube (Cowl Mount)
• Rigid Dually Side Shooter (Front Bumper)
• Rigid Rock Light **BLUE** 6-pack
• Double Cowl Mount Dually LED Light
• sPod Bantam System
• Custom Driveshafts - Heavy Duty 1350
• Katskinz Leather Seat Covers
• Bruiser Coatings & Armor Package - BLACKWhen you enter to win the 2019 Ultimate Jeep Dream Giveaway, you’ll be in the running for this custom-built 2018 Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition. Plus, we’ll pay $10,000 toward your taxes.