- Engine: Supercharged Chrysler 392 Hemi
- Transmission: TTC KTO 600 5-Speed
- Rear End: 9” Rear Cycle
- Front Suspension: 4” Dropped & Drilled 1 Beam
- Rear Suspension: HRC
- Frame: HRCC Frame
- Body Modifications: Hand Crafted Steel Grille Shell/ Chopped 5 Inches; Hand Crafted Truck Bed; 10.00-15 Radir Slicks; 5.60-15 Coker Firestone Pie Crusts.
Formerly known as Helen Wheels, this truck has far exceeded it’s original design plan. So much so, that a judge at a show, an elderly gentleman, swore up and down that he had seen it in one of the little books, 2 weeks after we has finished the truck. Can there be a better compliment than that?
- Attendee by special request at the 2008 Detroit’s Eyes of Design at the Edsel Ford Estate
- 2009 Chicago World of Wheels Select 6 winner