This build was done for a member of team Yukon Gear and Axle. With a full Genright Elite suspension kit, V8 motor, one ton axles, and many custom pieces, this build is ready to wheel hard and turn some heads while doing so. This Jeep was done here at The Rockstar Performance Garage and hand delivered to the client up in the state of Washington. Thank you to everyone involved who helped get this build done and make it a one of a kind Jeep. Check below to see photos of how this beast was put together and progression from start to finish.
- Air Compressor: Yukon Gear & Axle
- Brake Calipers: R1 Concepts
- Brake Rotors: R1 Concepts
- Coilovers: Fox
- Skid Plates: GenRight Offroad
- Steering: PSC Motorsports
- Suspension: GenRight Offroad - Elite Suspension
- Trailing Arms: GenRight Offroad
- Winch: Warn Industries, Inc.
- Axle Housing: Currie Enterprises
- Axle Shafts: Yukon Gear & Axle - Chromoly shafts
- Differential Cover: Yukon Gear & Axle
- Driveshaft: Yukon Gear & Axle
- Gears: Yukon Gear & Axle
- Locker: Yukon Gear & Axle - Zip lockers
- Locking Hubs: Yukon Gear & Axle
- Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON TIRES & WHEELS - 40' Baja Boss
- Transfer Case: Advance Adapters - Atlas
- Wheels: KMC Wheels - Hex wheels
- Battery: Odyssey Battery
- Cold Air Intake: K&N Engineering, Inc.
- Crate Engine: Chevrolet Performance - LS3
- Exhaust Mufflers: MagnaFlow
- Fuel Lines: Aeromotive Inc.
- Fuel Pump: Aeromotive Inc.
- Fuel Rails: Aeromotive Inc.
- Radiator: Mishimoto Automotive
- Cage: GenRight Offroad
- Dash: GenRight Offroad
- Gauges: Dakota Digital
- Harnesses/Belts: PRP Seats
- Intercom/Communications: Rugged Radios
- Seats: PRP Seats
- Speakers: KICKER
- Steering Wheel: PRP Seats