- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - Fasteners
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Transmission upgrades
- Flaming River Industries - Steering Column
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- RideTech - Shocks
- Vintage Air - HVAC
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes, Master cylinder
- Smitty’s Custom Automotive - Builder, Sheet Metal fab, Paint & Body
Scott brought us his 1933 Ford to build him the ultimate Show car. It was selected to the Great 8 and top 5 Street machine of the year. It graced the cover of the Good-Guys gazette and was a feature car in Street Rodder Premium. But it had a twist it was going to have a 540cui HEMI with a stick shift. The car put 1250ft lbs of torque on the ground. This very unique car is not only pretty but very fast.
At Smitty’s shop we only use the best equipment and supplies for our customers and employees.