- American Autowire - Highway 22 System
- Classic Instruments - Gauges
- Dynamat | Dynamic Control of North America, Inc. - Sound Deadening
- Edelbrock Performance - Dual Quad, "Air Gap" Manifold & Carburetors, Fuel Pump & Water Pump
- Lokar Performance Products - Throttle assembly, Pedal Pads
- Mac’s Custom Tie Downs - Towing hardware
- McLeod Racing - Clutch, Disk, Hydraulic Throw-out Bearing & Scatter Shield, (Bell Housing)
- Powermaster Performance - Alternator & Starter
- Steele Rubber Products - Body rubber
- TREMEC - 5 speed TKO Transmission
- Vintage Air - Heater
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - 4 wheel disk brakes
- JD’s Customs NW - Lead Builder
- Campbell Agency – American National Collector Car Insurance - Project Insurance
- CBN company profile - Promotion
This project started with an empty space in the shop. (No donor Vehicle) The chassis is custom, built by Kreative Images located in Newberg, OR. The body & fenders were provided by Steve’s Auto Restorations. The majority of the parts and materials were purchased by the lead builder. This car has an original title and special purpose restored original 1933 license plate.
Skilled professionals performed the work on the Sheet metal, Mechanicals, Suspension, Glass Upholstery and Paint.
The engine work was performed by the lead builder with tuning and base line dyno measurements at the rear wheels performed by Portland Speed Industries. Results: HP 334.18, Torque 357.78
The roadster will be a driver…
• Frame: Custom, boxed with electrical, & fuel lines internal - Creative Images Inc.
• Wheelbase: Stretched 1” to 113 inches
• Rear Suspension: Triangulated Bar w/ Coil-over Bilstein shocks and Ford 9 inch Posi diff.
• Front Suspension: TCI IFS with Bilstein Shocks
• Steering: Rack & Pinion with Borgeson stainless steel u-joints
• Brakes: 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc
• Master cylinders: Tilton
• Front wheels: Halibrand, 15” x 6”
• Rear wheels: Halibrand, 15” x 8”
• Tires: Goodyear Eagle “Bigs and Littles”
• Gas tank: Rock Valley Stainless Steel 15 Gal
• Make: Chevrolet Small Block 350 ci ZZ4 with the ZZ430 “Hot Cam”
• Displacement: 383 ci.
• Horsepower at the rear wheels: 334.18, 348, 357.78 Torque
• Water and fuel Pumps: Edelbrock
• Radiator: Griffin High Performance Aluminum
• Alternator & Starter: Powermaster
• Manifold/induction: Edelbrock Air-gap Dual-quad (600 cfm ea)
• Headers/Exhaust: Sanderson/Custom electronic grade 304 Stainless Steel
• McLeod Scatter Shield and 12-inch clutch
• Tremec 5 Speed with mid shift position used
Mechanicals & Exhaust
• A & M Deluxe Customs, Inc.
• Steve’s Auto Restorations all steel body
• After market, reworked steel fenders
• Bob Drake reproduction running boards
• Hood: Rootlieb 3 piece
• Grille: Valley Enterprises Inc. polished aluminum
• Body work: A&M Deluxe Customs, Inc.
• Headlight/Tail light stanchions: Original, restored and chopped
• PPG 2 Stage Autum Mica/Black
• Dashboard: modified original 33 Ford closed car
• Gauges: Custom/Restored by Classic instruments
• Wiring: American Autowire
• Steering Column and Wheel: Lime Works
• Seats: Modified Glide Engineering. Safety latch for Rumble Seat
• Upholstery/Carpet: Leather with Fabric inserts, Square weave
• Vintage Air/Stewart Warner custom heater