Detroit Speed, Inc.
1941 Willys – Mike & Janie BraswellFollow
Vehicle Quick Facts
Profile ID: 10261
Markets: Classic & Antique, Performance, Resto-Mod, Rod & Custom
Vehicle Type: American
Contact: Detroit Speed, Inc.
The Car: A 1941 ALL STEEL Willys Coupe.
The Project: Mike and Janie brought this car to us for a complete rebuild. This was a full drag race car for many years that Mike drag raced and was also raced by Kenny Bernstein back in the day. We will be returning the car to full street manners with our DSE universal front clip and rear suspension so they can enjoy cruising the car to many events.
The Owner's: Mike and Janie Braswell enjoy cars of many types. They are drag racers, hot rodders, and true car enthusiasts through and through.
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Classic Instruments - Instrument Cluster
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/ Air Conditioning
- Advanced Plating - Trim Finish
- M&M Hot Rod Interiors - Complete Upholstery