The headlights to the car are ‘56 Chrysler and the center bar in the grille is 55 Plymouth.
Chassis is a custom Art Morrison Enterprises chassis. The suspension is RideTech. Paint is Axalta. Audio is Kicker. The chrome was done by Advanced Plating. Dakota Digital custom made the gauges.
American Autowire for the wiring kit. The air cleaner wheels are a Mike Curtis design. The injection was done by Bob Ream. Gabes Custom Interior for the interior work. Vintage Air for the A/C
Body modifications include- wedge sectioning the body, nosed and decked, shaved door handles, smooth firewall and undercarriage. The bows in the convertible top have been modified to give it a better shape. Custom side trim, with Mike Curtis machined Plymouth badges. The dash is modified as well as a custom center console built by us.
The engine/trans is out of a 2007 Dodge Magnum. It is a 6.1 L Hemi with custom built stainless headers that we built running to a custom stainless exhaust with mufflers supplied by Magnaflow. The intake and injection system is all custom.
- 3M - Tape, Rolocs, Sanding Disk, Wet/Dry sandpaper
- American Autowire - Wiring
- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - Fasteners
- Art Morrison Enterprises - Chassis
- Baer Brakes - Brakes
- Curtis Speed Equipment - Wheels, Intake
- Dakota Digital - Gauges
- Dodge - Magnum Wagon engine and transmission
- Holley Performance Products - ECU
- Lokar Performance Products - Throttle Cable
- MagnaFlow - Mufflers
- MSD Performance - Ignition
- Pirelli Tire | USA - Tires
- RideTech - Suspension
- Strange Engineering - Axles
- Vintage Air - Air Conditioning