|The Car: The Detroit Speed 1963 Chevy II Test Car with a Mast Motorsports Black Label LS engine.
The Project: Detroit Speed started by installing their prototype Chevy II QUADRALink™ rear suspension on this car. Following the installation of the QUADRALink™, Detroit Speed began working on the interior which included a DSE custom Roll Cage, a Vintage Air Gen IV Magnum evaporator, new carpet, and paint.
Following the interior Detroit Speed installed their much anticipated DSE Chevy II Front Frame with inner fenders. Topping it off was a Mast Motorsports Black Label LS engine.
The Owner: This is another member of the DSE Test Car family and like its predecessors, it will be driven hard.
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroform Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning