The Car: 1969 Camaro with a MAST Motorsports Black Label LS7
The Project: This is a turn-key project. Jason brought this to us as a complete car. We will media blast, repair rust, and replace sheet metal as required. We will install our Hydroformed Subframe, Mini-Tubs, QUADRA Link, and Roll Cage.
The Owner: This will be Jason's first project with DSE. He is excited to complete the car and cruise the roads in his cool Pro-Touring Camaro.
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- Forgeline Motorsports - RB3C Wheels
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS – Jason Stavola - Viper-Spec T-56