The Car: A 1969 COPO replica with an LS7 engine.
The Project: This project will be a complete build. The Camaro will have a 6 speed tremec transmission, Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs, Hydroformed Subframe as well as the QUADRALink™ rear suspension. The car will be slowed down by Baer 6 piston front brakes and 4 piston rear brakes. The Camaro will also have 18" wheels covered with BFGoodrich Rivals.
The Owner: This is Jeremy's first project with DSE. He is looking for a signature Pro-Touring vehicle that he can use on the street and track.
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - Clutch
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning