- American Autowire - Wiring
- Auto Metal Direct | AMD - Sheetmetal & Glass
- BASF Automotive Refinish - Paint: KTL Edition Tobacco Row Gold / Glasurit
- Classic Industries - Seat belts, Accessories (door handles, etc)
- CVF Racing - Pulleys
- Dynamat Inc. - Sound dampening material
- Grant Products - Steering Wheel
- Griots Garage Inc. - Car Care products
- Hurst Shifters - Shifter
- Moore & Giles - Leather
- MSD Performance - Fuel injection and Ignition
- Reilly MotorSports - Suspension
- RideTech - Shocks
- SATA by Dan-AM Co. - Spray equipment
- SEM Products Inc. - Seam sealers / Sound
- Spanesi Americas - Welding equipment
- Vibrant Performance - fittings
- Vintage Air - HVAC
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes
- Year One - Rally Sport wheels
- KTL Restorations - Builder, Body & Paint
2020 SEMA Featured Booth Selection - BASF Refinish North America
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger "Copperhead" Restomod
Copperhead is equips with a 340 4 speed number matching drive train. Added MSD fuel injection.
Custom finish by KTL Restorations - KTL Edition "Tobacco Leaf Gold" by Glasurit, a brand of BASF, one-off custom exhaust, modified bumpers, added road lights, custom stripe, modified suspension
Interior fully custom by Speed and Design of Tennessee
Featured on the build: BASF, Glasurit, Wilwood Brakes, MSD, Ridetech, RMS Suspension (Reilly Motorsports), Year One, Moore and Giles, Greening Auto Company, Classic Industries, Trophy and Sign Center, Griots Garage, Sata by Dam Am, CarBuff Network, Spanesi Americas, Veracious Motorsports, Auto Metal Direct, American Autowire
In Loving Memory of Bill Stanfield:
Every car that comes to us has one thing in common….memories. It might be the car that won on Friday night at the drag strip. It may have been the one that beat your buddy off the line at the red light after the big game. What if it was the car you took your first date in, taught your young wife how to drive in, or drove your first born home from the hospital. They are more than cars, they are time capsules of our precious memories.
Each restoration starts with one person who holds tight to preserving those memories. Preserving a piece of history and hoping that the generations proceeding them will continue to fill the time capsule.
On Saturday, October 12th, the KTL family gained another angel. It was Bill’s vision to see his 1969 Dodge Dart completed and we are so thankful that he was able to hold the renderings and see what will soon be. We are blessed that he was able to share every detail of his vision with us and we are able to carry on fulfilling his wishes. We are grateful to have been able to hear the excitement in his voice and to listen to his stories. We know you are going to be with us every step of the way and we are saving the passenger seat just for you on the first test drive. We will continue to fill your time capsule full of memories.
Thank you Bill for trusting us to finish your vision. ~ We promise we won’t let you down ~ Scouts honor