- American Autowire - 1970-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle 510105 and Modified Buick OE Style Tail Light Harness
- Lokar Performance Products - Lokat DP-1000U Duo-Pak Throttle Cable
- Royal Purple - Royal Purple HPS 20W50 and Purple Ice Radiator Additive, Max E-Z Power Steering Fluid, Max ATF
- Steele Rubber Products - Complete Weatherstripping Kit, with all Rubber Bumpers and Seals
- Vintage Air - GEN IV Surefit 961071 1970-72 Chevelle Complete Kit, with JH Manifactured Compressor Bracket
- ididit, Inc. - 1964-72 Chevelle/El Camino/GTO - Tilt Floor Shift
- JH Restorations - Full Build, Paint & Body
Chris Gaunt is a Buick lover going back years... He contacted JH Restorations Ltd. to work on his 70, to pay homage to a close friend that had been helping him, but passed away. This original GS car, had seen a typical rough life in Southwestern Ontario, being quite extensively rotted, repaired, worked on time and time again.
With time and patience Chris dove into this project to complete it and create a vehicle he could drive and enjoy. He's been a great customer, a good friend and is the owner of a GS 455 that he can get out and cruise with anytime any where with out a worry in the world.
For JH it was a good project to combine aftermarket parts with old original parts. Like the American Autowire Retro fit Harness that was modified from the Chevelle format to work in his Buick by using a '70 Skylark Tail harness and other small wire changes. A 70-72 Chevelle Vintage Air Sure Fit system that had defrost and vent modifications made, and compressor brackets engineered and manufactured, by JH, to work on 350 and 455 Buick engines.
All of the sheet metal for this car needed an incredible amount of attention. The main floor and entire trunk was replaced with Dynacorn 1970 Chevelle pieces. The trunk was modified at the rear for the Buick. The wheelhouses where replaced with parts purchased from The Parts Place. Quarter panels where a standard replacement skin, but added onto to make full lower quarters. The front clip was sourced from southern yards to find all those good hard to find rust free body panels.
All in all the project came together nicely, to complete a rather elegant but powerful GS 455 Muscle Car that both Chris and JH Resto can be proud of.