- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - All Fasteners
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Dakota Digital - Instrument Cluster
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build
- Forgeline Motorsports - ZX3P Wheels
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - 4.0L Supercharged 427ci LSX
- Steel Rubber Products - Weatherstripping
- Vintage Air - Heating/Air Conditioning
|The Car: A 1970 Chevelle with a 1000 HP LSX 427 with a 4.0 Whipple Supercharger.
The Project: The Chevelle was brought to us in pretty good shape. We will start by disassembling the car, installing a supercharged LS engine, a custom instrument cluster and interior followed by our DSE suspension goodies including our front and rear A-Body Speed Kit 3.
The Owner: This will be Moe's first car with Detroit Speed. He is looking for the full DSE treatment.