- COOL IT Thermo-Tec - Heat and Noise Barrier
- Fl Interchillers - Special Heat Shielding Spacers; Water and Air Cooler
- Granatelli Motor Sports | GMS - 105mm Throttle Body, Coils, Thermostat
- Hawk Performance - Brake Pads
- Hot Rod Fuel Hose - Fittings and Hoses
- HP Tuners, LLC - Tuning Solutions
- Mantic Clutch USA - Clutch
- Moroso Performance Products - Oil filter relocation, wheel tubs, catch cans
- Northern Radiator - Radiator, Supercharger cooler, Oil cooler, fan and shroud
- Ron Francis Wiring - Wiring; Harnesses
- SDG Motorsports - Billet Supercharger snout, Low profile Coolant manifolds, billet, ported bearing plate
- Shields | FORM/TEC Plastics, Inc. - Windshield & Windows
- Stewart Warner - Gauges; Information Provided to the Drivers
- Year One - Muscle Car Parts
By combining the timeless lines of the ’70 Challenger, the track proven Viper chassis and suspension, and the Hellcat 6.2 HEMI; we aim to create a vehicle that turns, stops and accelerates on a world class level.
On track and the street, at shows and conventions, there can be no better way to showcase YOUR
products and what they are capable of.
SEMA 2020 is just the beginning!
Upon completion we will be racing this car on a national level with the OPTIMA’s Search for the Ultimate Street Car Series, where with YOUR SUPPORT, we intend to rove that this car is one of, if not the fastest, street legal and street driven classic cars in the country and the world.
- Silver State Classic Challenger
- Big Bend Open Road Race
- SCCA Time Trials and Time Trials Nationals
- Virginia City Hillclimb
- Sandhills Open Road Race
- Super Lap Battle Time Attack
- And many more!
More About the car:
- Viper Chassis stretched approx.. 13” to match the Challenger Body
- Challenger fenders widened more than 1.5 inches each, bringing the total added width to almost 4”
- Custom made hood made to clear engine components, built from R/T hood
- Frame sourced from total loss, fire damaged Viper
- 1970 Challenger body from badly rusted and poorly restored basket case. No Mopars were killed to create this beast!
- Car will feature a sparse interior with full roll cage, driver and passenger seats, a factory-style dash with Stewart Warner gauges, 6 point harnesses and a fire suppression system
- All fabrication including frame, body, roll cage, headers and exhaust is done in house
- The vehicle will roll on Viper-spec wheels and tires, with 12” wide tires up front and 13” wide tires in back, 295/30R18 and 335/30z18, that’s some serious rubber
- Upgraded Viper coil overs, brakes, cooking and aerodynamic enhancements as well as a functional splitter, diffuser and spoiler
- The project name, Highway Star, is a song by Deep Purple