We grew up with a 1970 and a 1978 Jeep Wagoneer. When the JK came out there was an immediate love for the new style.
We decided to search an auction in Las Vegas in March, 2016 and found one. The 2015 JK was purchased, sight unseen, and hauled back to Utah. With obvious signs of extensive damage, the work began. It began as a daily driver build, however, as we found more problems, it made sense to build it better than original and upgrade with the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
- ARB (USA) - Compressor
- JRI Shocks - Shocks
- Mac’s Tie Downs - Tiedowns
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Power Stop - brakes & rotors
- Ramsey Winch - 8500 lb winch
- Yukon Gear & Axle - Gears & Air Lockers
- Resurgence Automotive - Build Shop, Paint & Body, Gears & Locker install, Lift install