- 2019 Ford Ranger XLT | Tjin Edition - CO2 System
- Air Lift Performance - Front Bag Struts and Rear Bags & 3H Air Management System and Censors
- Baer Brakes - 6s Front and 6p Rear Calipers and Cross-Drilled Rotors
- BASF Automotive Refinish - Sunburst Yellow Paint & Painted Accent Pieces
- Coleman Powersports - Drift Trike
- Custom Automotive Network|CAN - 4-Link
- Falken Tire - 265/40/ZR22 and 285/40/22 Tires
- Ford Performance Parts - Exhaust, Floor Liner-Black Floor Mats & Differential Cover
- KICKER - Audio System (Mids, Highs, Amplifiers, Subwoofers)
- Optima Batteries - Yellow Top Battery
- RECARO - Seats with Custom Seat Brackets
- Retrax Truck Bed Covers - Retractable Tonneau Cover
- Rigid Industries - Fog Lights
- ROTIFORM - 22" LHR-M 3-Piece Wheels
- ROUSH Performance - Calibration and Intake
- RPG Off-Road - Front Mount Intercooler & Control Arms and Tie-Rods
- RTR Vehicles - Flares, Fender Vents and Front Grille with LED Lights & Drift Steering Wheel with Tilt Adapter
- Schroth Racing - Yellow Harness
- VIAIR Corporation - Compressors
- Tjin Edition Roadshow - Builder
The Tjin Edition Ford Ranger is the perfect mixture between our Ford Mustang and F150. We combined our signature Tjin Edition style, with the wow factor of slamming a flared Ford Ranger to the ground!!!
Father and son designers Collin and Neil Tjin are back at it again. This year they are debuting a 2019 Ford Ranger in the Ford booth, to follow up on their Purple RTR Ford Mustang that they debuted in the Ford booth at SEMA last year. The Tjin boys wanted to “change the game” in the Ranger world, as a majority, if not all the Rangers at SEMA last year were lifted. Tjin Edition is known for outfitting their builds with Air Lift Performance Suspension, including their 2012 and 2018 Ford F-150’s. Based on our knowledge this will be the first 2019 Ford Ranger slammed to the ground via air suspension. Tjin Edition teamed up with JR’s Wheels and Tires to slam this Ranger to the ground. Lots of custom work went into lowering the Ranger 8” in the front and 9” in the rear.
The Ranger will also feature a custom BASF Yellow paint job (done by the team at LR Autobody), RTR fender flares, skid plate, and front grille with LED lighting. Other exterior mods including Riggid fog lights, and a custom wooden bed done by Denny Huang at Dayuum Garage. Custom Rotiform wheels, Baer brakes, and Falken tires will finish off the stance and exterior of this slammed Ranger. The interior will be updated with four (4) reclinable Recaro seats, Schroth harnesses, and a custom Kicker audio system. Other participants: RPG Off-Road (control arms, tie-rods, and front mount intercooler), Optima Batteries (battery), PowerTank (air system), and Ford Performance.