- American Racing Equipment - Wheels: rear (VF30821300CXX) front (VF30891200CXX)
- Classic Dash - Restomod Dash
- Currie Enterprises, Inc. - Ford 9 inch rear-end
- Dakota Digital - Gauges
- Eagle Lights - Headlights (8900AH-B)
- Eddie Motorsports, Inc. - Billet Hood and Trunk Hinges and 8 Rib S-Drive Kit
- FiTech Fuel Injection - Fuel Injection/Intake Manifold Throttle Body and Engine Harness
- ididit, Inc. - Steering Column
- K&N Engineering, Inc. - Intake Filter
- KICKER - mids: (44QSC674,44QSC694) sub: (45L7R102) amp: (44KXA8005)
- Klassic Keyless - Keyless Entry System (GMA6469DR2)
- Lokar Performance Products - Shifter, Ebrake, Accelerator Pedal
- MagnaFlow - Exhaust mufflers
- Mattson’s Custom Radiators - Radiator and Electric Fans
- Original Parts Group - Various OEM parts
- Pace Performance - Engine & Transmission
- PPG Industries Inc. - Paint
- QA1 - Carbonfiber Driveshaft
- Redhorse Performance - All Aluminum Fittings and Hoses
- Roadster Shop - Full Chassis "Fast Track"
- Ron Francis Wiring - Main wiring harness
- Toyo Tires - Proxes R888R Rear, 325/30R20, Front 305/30R20
- TREMEC - Manual Transmission
- Ultimate Headers - Headers
- Vintage Air - A/C (561068)
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Front: (140-13903-D), Rear: (140-10944-D)
- XSPower Batteries - Vintage style batteries
Mitch Kelly and the team at Kelly and Son are hard at work on a project to remember—one that’s a prime example of the great work grassroots builders produce every day that deserves to be celebrated. This particular 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle is slated to be the first-ever vehicle to appear in ididit’s Hot Rod Alley booth at the 2018 SEMA Show. And, although it’s only the fourth project the Bellflower, California shop has tackled, Kelly knows it needs to be special.
“I’ve been to SEMA a couple of times and to have a car right there down the middle of the show—I know how prestigious it is,” Kelly says. “We’re pretty excited."
Such enthusiasm is typical of passionate builders across the country who turn wrenches not for a paycheck, but because it’s what they love to do. Recognizing their talent and dedication is the idea behind steering company ididit’s inaugural I Did It With ididit Tour, which has been stopping at grassroots races and car events across the country this summer in search of not only the best vehicles, but the up-and-coming builders that are the backbone of the aftermarket industry.