- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - Brakes: Front - Fifteen-inch rotors six-piston calipers, rear - 14-inch rotors with six-piston calipers.
- Classic Instruments - Gauges
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - NitroPlate-coated 1 3/4-inch headers, Subframe, QuadraLink rear suspension, sway bars, and mini-tubs
- EATON - TruTrac limited-slip differential
- Greening Auto Company - Builder, Paint & Body, fabrication, wheels (19x9, 20x10) with 5- and 4 1/2-inch backspacing, steering wheel, shifter
- JVC - Stereo
- KICKER - Amplifiers, speakers, and subwoofers
- MagnaFlow - stainless steel exhaust system
- Mast Motorsports - 5-quart oil pan
- McLeod Racing - Super Street Pro clutch disc and pressure plate
- Moser Engineering - 9-inch rear
- RideTech - Adjustable shocks
- TREMEC - T-56 six-speed transmission
- Vintage Air - HVAC
Jimmy has owned a few Novas in the past, for this one he wanted to Autocross it. With DSE suspension, an LSX 376 and a Tremec 6 Speed, Jimmy has no problem whipping this car around the cones. We designed and machined many parts to this Nova including head lights, tail lights, exhaust tips, wheels and even the steering wheel to match. Sporting Glasurit GM 74 Fire Red, we consider Jimmy's Nova two main colors, Red and Chrome, the chrome was handled by Advanced Plating.