- Powermaster Performance -
- Edelbrock Performance -
- Flaming River Industries -
- Lokar Performance Products - Throttle cable
- Wilwood Disc Brakes - Brakes
- Dakota Digital - Gauges
- American Autowire - Wiring
- Welder Series Inc. - Through Frame hair pin mounts, Rear Four link brackets, Front & Rear Sway bars, Motor Mounts, Vega Steering box mount, Tucci Tabs
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Hydraulic throw out bearing set up
Shops & Services
Tucci Hot Rods has been building custom hot rods for 13 years. We strive to create new styles and innovative ideas. We specialize in building custom cars but we will design and build anything, it doesn't have to be automotive related.
In 1997, owners Dave and Jill Tucci raised their garage doors and opened their business, Tucci Hot Rods. Today, they are one of the leaders in the industry and known for their creative, innovative and customized designs. Not only is everything custom from chassis to body, motorcycles, complete cars and trucks, they are renowned for their specialty in sheet metal fabrication. Add in the fact that they design and fabricate custom trophies as well, and you can see why Tucci Hot Rods has become nationally recognized for its state-of-the-art designs, trendsetting abilities and highly sought-after vehicles.
The car that started it all was a 1939 GMC Pickup that quickly became known across the country and made appearances in five national hot rod magazines.
Tucci Hot Rods work has also appeared on several national television shows including TNN’s Trucks, ESPN, Street Rodder and the ever-popular Monster Garage where Dave appeared with his friend, Jesse James.