The “Brooklands Special” is a 1932 Ford roadster built as a tribute to Brooklands Raceway in Surrey England. It features a variety of unique features found on early European race cars and sports cars. It features extensive body modifications such as: right hand drive, 2″ sectioned body, completely re-worked trunk area, wood inlay deck lid, flush fit frame rails, extended grill shell, handmade aluminum details, and much more. The engine features Elco twin plug heads, three 97′s and a host of rare speed equipment, backed by a 5 speed manual trans and “no change” aluminum center sectioned banjo rear end.
- Complete Hot Rod & Custom Car build-ups
- Custom metal fabrication, sheet metal forming, TIG, MIG, O/A welding
- Body customization (chops, shaving, channeling, etc.)
- Custom frame construction, modification, sub-frames
- Air bag suspension
- Supercharging, Nitrous, Multiple Carbs, unusual induction systems
- EFI conversions and fuel mapping
- Power & disk brake conversions
- Engine swaps.