- Body Mounts: Art Morrison Enterprises - Custom Modified Art Morrison Universal Mounts
- Brakes: Wilwood Disc Brakes - AERO6 Series 14" Front AERO4 Series 14.25" Rear
- Cables: Lokar Performance Products - Cable Actuation Faux 4 Speed Automatic Shifter
- Coilovers: JRI Shocks - Double Adjustable
- Control Arms: Art Morrison Enterprises - Multi-Link IRS Rear Corvette Geometry Front
- Fasteners: ARP – Automotive Racing Products - ARP 12PT. SS Harware throughout with Custom Ball Machined Heads
- Frame: Art Morrison Enterprises - Builders Serier IRS Chassis w/ Woodward Road Race Rack
- IRS: Art Morrison Enterprises
- Spindles: Wilwood Disc Brakes - Wilwood Pro-Spindle 2" Drop
- Steering: Woodward Precision Power Steering - Custom Spec RoadRace Rack Hydraulic Rack and Pinion
- Differential: Strange Engineering - Strange s60 IRS Differential
- Driveshaft: QA1
- Fasteners: ARP – Automotive Racing Products
- Locker: EATON - Tru-Trac Posi-traction
- Shifter: Lokar Performance Products
- Transmission Cooler: C&R Racing, Inc. - Oil to water 10 row cooler
- Wheels: Forgeline Motorsports - 19"x11" & 19"x12" LS3 3-Piece Forged Wheels with Tri-Bar Centerlock
- Alternator: Powermaster Performance - 1 wire 220amp
- Battery: Antigravity Batteries
- Crate Engine: Chevrolet Performance - LT4 Wet Sump
- ECU: Chevrolet Performance
- Exhaust Components: Vibrant Performance - Titanium 3" Fabrication Products
- Exhaust Headers: JMD Tubes - 1.875" Mandrel U Bends
- Fans: Spal Automotive USA
- Filters: K&N Engineering, Inc.
- Fuel Tank: Rick’s Tanks - Custom Spec Tank with ZR1 Camaro Pump
- Oil Cooler: C&R Racing, Inc.
- Plumbing/Fittings: XRP, Inc. - Full XRP Race Crimp Plumbing sweep with Clamshell Hydraflow Connections
- Radiator: C&R Racing, Inc. - Custom Spec Dual Pass Radiator
- Tuning: HP Tuners, LLC
- Car Care Products: Mothers Polish
- Grille: Eckler Industries
- Headlights: Detroit Speed, Inc.
- Paint & Primers: Axalta Coating Systems
- Gauges: Dakota Digital - HDX Instraments Sweep
- Pedals: Wilwood Disc Brakes - Reverse swing Tru-Bar 6.25:1 Pedals
- Shift Knob: Lokar Performance Products
- Sound Dampening: Dynamat Inc.
- Steering Wheel: Sparco
Equipment & Supplies
The Ballistic Beige client previously owned a saddle-tan painted 1963 Corvette in the 80’s as one of his early hot-rods. This project is commissioned to give him back a piece of his youth recreating that original look on the exterior and interior never straying too far aesthetically from the archetypal American Classic C2 Vette. However, this Vette has a twist. The beige becomes ballistic as you pop the hood or peer underneath this ride. Sitting on a heavily modified Art Morrison IRS Chassis featuring JRI Double adjustable coilovers, 6 piston 14” Wilwood brakes, a Woodward Road Race Rack, and massive Michelin tires all around 345/19 rear 295/19 front atop Forgeline LS3 3-piece wheels with real knockoff tri-bars. This beast is ready to annihilate corners. Propelling the chassis is a GM Performance LT4 Crate engine with dry sump oiling stuffed 4” back with a bespoke firewall mated to a 4l75E transmission, a QA1 Carbon Fiber driveshaft and Strange S60 IRS Differential. The star of the engine bay is the massive C&R cooling package horizontally mounted like a modern super car. The custom supercharger heat exchanger and radiator combo are topped with a custom shroud and dual 11” Brushless fans. Tucked neatly behind is a C&R oil to water-cooler keeping the transmission in check. These quality components are surrounded with other top shelf parts and fabrication work that border the realm of debauchery they are so good. The car keeps its 1960’s charm all while everything unseen from afar is living well into 2020. This project is slated for completion October 2019 in time for this year’s SEMA show reveal. 2021 Update: So different from the norm, after a warm reception at the 2019 SEMA show it took an extra year for this build to be fully appreciated. It has been now honored as one of SEMA's top 12 finalists in the 2020 Battle of the Builders Competition as viewed on the History Channel Feb 7th 2021! A top 3 HotRod category Finalist.