- American Autowire - Wiring
- ARP – Automotive Racing Products - All Fasteners
- Baer Brakes - Braking System
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Bowler T-56
- Clayton Machine Works - Pedals
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Build (Hydroformed Subframe/Subframe Connectors/Mini Tubs/QUADRALink™)
- JRI Shocks - DSE/JRi Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Supercharged LSX
- Ultimate Performance - Suspension Tuning
- Rushforth Wheels - Wheels
The Car: 1969 Camaro with a supercharged LSX Mast Motorsports engine and a Tremec 5-speed transmission.
The Project: This will be a complete turn-key build for DSE. This will receive all the Detroit Speed parts, including the Hydroformed Subframe, the QUADRALink™, Deep Tubs and much more. This car will also have some custom one-off pieces that will truly make a unique 1969 Camaro.
The Owner: This will be Angelo's first project with Detroit Speed.
SEMA Battle Of The Builders 2014 Winner!