- American Autowire - Wiring
- Baer Brakes - 6P Brakes
- Bowler Performance Transmissions - Bowler T-56
- C&R Racing, Inc. - Cooling System
- Centerforce Clutches - DYAD Clutch
- Classic Instruments - Custom AutoX Gauges
- Detroit Speed, Inc. - Complete Suspension
- Forgeline Motorsports - Heritage Series CR3 Wheels
- JRI Shocks - Double Adjustable "Detroit Tuned" Shocks
- Mast Motorsports - Black Label LS7
- Optima Batteries - Battery
- Vintage Air - Air Conditioning
- M&M Hot Rod Interiors - Complete Upholstery
The Project: This project was a complete build. The Camaro already had Detroit Speed Mini-Tubs, Hydroformed Subframe as well as the QUADRALink™ rear suspension. Our plan was to update some of the suspension parts, install JRi Double Adjustable Shocks a 4 point roll cage and a new driveline in the car including a Mast LS7 and a 6 speed transmission. We repainted the car with a new Yenko inspired theme and also updated the interior, gauges and Vintage Air system.
The Owner: This was Robert’s first project with DSE. He is looking for a signature Pro-Touring vehicle with road manners that he can use and enjoy on the street.